Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Scorpion EXhausts

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: What did you do to your Z today?  (Read 110355 times)

Gotaredone and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Warmweather-Rider

  • Z900 Member
  • **
  • Posts: 68
  • Bike: Kawasaki Z900, 2019
  • Town / City: Alabama 47
  • Country: us
Re: What did you do to your Z today?
« Reply #1190 on: March 17, 2019, 08:35:28 AM »
*Originally Posted by Martinmarcel [+]
Belly Pan Mounted. I think it got a more complete and balanced look with the belly pan, very happy with the result  :152:

Looks great! 
Alabama 47

Offline RobZ900

  • Z900 God
  • *****
  • Posts: 1166
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: Wiltshire
  • Country: gb
Re: What did you do to your Z today?
« Reply #1191 on: March 17, 2019, 08:55:06 AM »
*Originally Posted by Martinmarcel [+]
Belly Pan Mounted. I think it got a more complete and balanced look with the belly pan, very happy with the result  :152:


Looking smart :028:
Motorcyclist - noun (moh-ter-sahy-klist)
: a person willing to take a container full of flammable liquid, place it on top of a hot, moving engine and then put the whole lot between their legs!

Online puneet724

  • Z900 Member
  • **
  • Posts: 45
  • Town / City: Faridabad
  • Country: in
Re: What did you do to your Z today?
« Reply #1192 on: March 17, 2019, 12:28:18 PM »
Is this puig belly pan

Online puneet724

  • Z900 Member
  • **
  • Posts: 45
  • Town / City: Faridabad
  • Country: in
Re: What did you do to your Z today?
« Reply #1193 on: March 17, 2019, 01:10:29 PM »
What would you guys suggest for windscreen.. kawasaki oem long windscreen or puig new generation sport

Online puneet724

  • Z900 Member
  • **
  • Posts: 45
  • Town / City: Faridabad
  • Country: in
Re: What did you do to your Z today?
« Reply #1194 on: March 17, 2019, 01:15:02 PM »
*Originally Posted by Martinmarcel [+]



Radiator guard and puig windsield

Can you post more photos of windshield from front.. how is the windblast now.. is it functional or asthetic

Offline quantum

  • Z900 Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 412
  • 63.1% on the squidometer
  • Bike: 2017 Z900
  • Town / City: North of DFW
  • Country: us
Re: What did you do to your Z today?
« Reply #1195 on: March 17, 2019, 01:37:53 PM »
*Originally Posted by Martinmarcel [+]
Belly Pan Mounted. I think it got a more complete and balanced look with the belly pan, very happy with the result  :152:

that looks great!
who are you to tell me i can't smoke a cigar and eat a cheeseburger while texting on my motorcycle?!?!?!?

IG: @moar_beard

Offline RobZ900

  • Z900 God
  • *****
  • Posts: 1166
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: Wiltshire
  • Country: gb
Re: What did you do to your Z today?
« Reply #1196 on: March 17, 2019, 01:44:57 PM »
*Originally Posted by puneet724 [+]
What would you guys suggest for windscreen.. kawasaki oem long windscreen or puig new generation sport

Ive got the Kawasaki tall screen. It looks nice, but does push the wind at your forehead more. Have you looked at the Givi screen? Its the screen Im interested in. I think itll be the best Ill get in terms of wind protection whilst still being aesthetically pleasing.
Motorcyclist - noun (moh-ter-sahy-klist)
: a person willing to take a container full of flammable liquid, place it on top of a hot, moving engine and then put the whole lot between their legs!

Online puneet724

  • Z900 Member
  • **
  • Posts: 45
  • Town / City: Faridabad
  • Country: in
Re: What did you do to your Z today?
« Reply #1197 on: March 17, 2019, 03:07:36 PM »
*Originally Posted by RobZ900 [+]
Ive got the Kawasaki tall screen. It looks nice, but does push the wind at your forehead more. Have you looked at the Givi screen? Its the screen Im interested in. I think itll be the best Ill get in terms of wind protection whilst still being aesthetically pleasing.

I will check givi.. what about puig naked new generation

Offline RobZ900

  • Z900 God
  • *****
  • Posts: 1166
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: Wiltshire
  • Country: gb
Re: What did you do to your Z today?
« Reply #1198 on: March 17, 2019, 03:25:14 PM »
*Originally Posted by puneet724 [+]
I will check givi.. what about puig naked new generation

Not seen the new puig screens. Ill have a look.

EDIT:

Ok, just looked and theres 2 types. The low version I dont think would do much good for wind deflection. The high, touring version i personally think looks bloody awful.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 03:31:37 PM by RobZ900 »
Motorcyclist - noun (moh-ter-sahy-klist)
: a person willing to take a container full of flammable liquid, place it on top of a hot, moving engine and then put the whole lot between their legs!

Online puneet724

  • Z900 Member
  • **
  • Posts: 45
  • Town / City: Faridabad
  • Country: in
Re: What did you do to your Z today?
« Reply #1199 on: March 17, 2019, 03:42:19 PM »
*Originally Posted by RobZ900 [+]
Not seen the new puig screens. Ill have a look.

EDIT:

Ok, just looked and theres 2 types. The low version I dont think would do much good for wind deflection. The high, touring version i personally think looks bloody awful.

White z900 pics posted above has puig