Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: What did you do to your Z today?  (Read 259785 times)

Rick, zed9 and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline OneOfTheNobodies

• Z900 Pro
  • OneOfTheNobodies
Re: What did you do to your Z today?
Reply #2080 on: January 22, 2020, 05:31:43 PM
*Originally Posted by Lewes [+]
Spiegler ? Never heard of them , I have a checklist for my bike & had HEL Lines shortlisted , I've recently found out about Galfer ? I'm gonna have to research this further.

I'm sure there all fine for my usage ; however I will be trekking through europe for extended periods & would like to spend my money wisely!

HEL
Galfer
Speigler

Anyone know any blatant differences

I have bought a kit from Spiegler for my Z900 abs, I can post pics when I pick the bike up if you want to see .. my reserch is that Spiegler is the top of the line when it comes to break lines ..
Z900 2018 Black - Full Akrapovic system - Rear Seat Cowl - Rizoma Tomok Mirrors - Rizoma Breaklever RRC - Rizoma Clutchlever RRC - Rizoma Grips Sportline - Rizoma Bobbins 8x35 - Rizoma Footpegs - Rizoma Barend weights - Rizoma Oile Cap - Rizoma turnsignal - Rizoma Numberplate - Radiator Guard - SW Motech Kickstand Enlarger - SW Motech Crash Bars - SW Motech Micro Tankbag - Eazi Grip Tank Protector - Luimoto Seat Cover+Gold Gel - HealTech Break Light Pro

Offline Lzed9ine

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: zr900 2K18
  • Town / City: South
Reply #2081 on: January 22, 2020, 05:34:59 PM
the import costs for speigler is too much considering HEL is also of high quality ; Think I'll go with HEL

Online cjskinner

• Z900 Master
  • Town / City: Quebec
Reply #2082 on: January 22, 2020, 05:59:54 PM
You guys really need steel brake lines even if you dont track??

Online ras

• Z900 God
  • Is What It Is
  • Bike: 2017 Z900 ABS
  • Town / City: Central Vermont
Reply #2083 on: January 22, 2020, 06:24:22 PM
*Originally Posted by cjskinner [+]

Need ??
Probably no more then we need modified exhausts but they do help with brake lever feel and help control fade.
2017 Z900
Knock off shorty levers, custom bar ends w/ bar end mirrors, dbl bubble screen and pillion cover. T-Rex frame sliders, 16 tooth front sprocket, Led headlight bulbs, rear pegs removed,  ZX6 foot pegs and a custom wrap.
 Race Fit Titanium Brawler, 2Wheel Dyno Works Reflash and AIS plugged.

Offline RobZ900

• Z900 God
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: Wiltshire
Reply #2084 on: January 22, 2020, 09:20:28 PM

Dont know about your feelings on the subject, but as far as Im concerned you can never have too much stopping power when riding on the roads with all the fcking lunatics driving their cages while distracted by kids/radio/laptops/food/drink/mobile phones etc. Anything that improves my chances of stopping that split second sooner if some twat pulls out in front of me is money well spent I think.
Motorcyclist - noun (moh-ter-sahy-klist)
: a person willing to take a container full of flammable liquid, place it on top of a hot, moving engine and then put the whole lot between their legs!

Online cjskinner

• Z900 Master
  • Town / City: Quebec
Reply #2085 on: January 23, 2020, 01:00:07 AM
*Originally Posted by RobZ900 [+]
Dont know about your feelings on the subject, but as far as Im concerned you can never have too much stopping power when riding on the roads with all the fcking lunatics driving their cages while distracted by kids/radio/laptops/food/drink/mobile phones etc. Anything that improves my chances of stopping that split second sooner if some twat pulls out in front of me is money well spent I think.

Im saying that because normal brakes lines like we have can be a problem on the track because of the heavy using. Problem like youll loose the brake feeling and youll go straight in the curve. (Sorry I cant explain it in English)

But on the road where you dont use that much the brakes. I mean are you going to save half a meter with those compare with oem?

Offline quantum

• Z900 Master
  • fine, i admit it, i'm a squid
  • Bike: 2017 Z900
  • Town / City: Navarre FL
Reply #2086 on: January 23, 2020, 01:11:20 AM
my smoke shield with pinlock insert just arrived.....

HOLY ###!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW HAVE I NOT DONE THIS UNTIL NOW????????

pinlocks are amazing. i will never rock another helmet without a pinlock.
Youth always tries to fill the void, an old man learns to live with it.

IG: @moar_beard

Offline DaveySprocket

• Z900 Member
  • Town / City: Wellington
Reply #2087 on: January 23, 2020, 03:16:12 AM
*Originally Posted by OneOfTheNobodies [+]
I have bought a kit from Spiegler for my Z900 abs, I can post pics when I pick the bike up if you want to see .. my reserch is that Spiegler is the top of the line when it comes to break lines ..

Awesome ! think everyone is waiting to see how it works. I was advised to bypass the abs but I'm reluctant as it's the only aid the bike has..lol

Offline DaveySprocket

• Z900 Member
  • Town / City: Wellington
Reply #2088 on: January 23, 2020, 03:20:26 AM

Im saying that because normal brakes lines like we have can be a problem on the track because of the heavy using. Problem like youll loose the brake feeling and youll go straight in the curve. (Sorry I cant explain it in English)

But on the road where you dont use that much the brakes. I mean are you going to save half a meter with those compare with oem?

True, but they look cool too.. ha ha ha..
Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 03:20:57 AM by DaveySprocket

Offline mADmAN

• Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: Petaling Jaya
Reply #2089 on: January 23, 2020, 07:31:23 AM
What i did to my Z today was.... Pull out a screw... Fml