Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: What did you do to your Z today?  (Read 370226 times)

kjkish, ksimon, Frontline and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline SCrider

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2017 Z900 ABS
  • Town / City: Upstate SC
Re: What did you do to your Z today?
Reply #3210 on: August 01, 2020, 03:09:22 PM
*Originally Posted by BGE541 [+]
Took the back way to the Great Dismal Swamp... beautiful ride didnít get many photos but always fun.

Wow I lived in the Great Bridge area of Chesapeake for 20 years! I moved to SC 5 years ago today. Still have lots of friends there and visit periodically. My favorite ride was either out to Knotts Island or down 17 to NC 158 and loop back around Rt 13. We also would take a trip out Rt 5 and loop back Rt 10 as well by the Plantations etc. A 4 day getaway took me out RT 10 thru Hopewell then up 288 to 64 to get to the serious twisty roads in the mountains of western VA and WVA. Now that's some fine riding and am in the process of meeting up with a Chesapeake friend in the fall to spend a week out there.

Its great to see photos and descriptions of where others ride. This Forum has so many riders from all over the world. It sure would be fantastic to see more from members out there. Hey Administrator, any way we could have a dedicated section for something like that? We all ride, take photos, and many live in fantastic places so it seems like it would be fun, informative, and a great reason to come here more often.

Online cjskinner

• Z900 God
  • Bike: Z900 2018 ABS
  • Town / City: Quebec
Reply #3211 on: August 01, 2020, 04:07:59 PM
Yesterday and today I washed the Z and gave 2 layers of turtle wax ceramic. Should be good for a year with this!
OES Frame Slider - RhinoMoto Bar End - Chinese Mirror -  Chinese Windscreen - EBC Brakes pads - Leovince Full System - ECU 2WheelDyno - Chinese Seat Cover - Brocks Heavy Spring - Road 5 - MotoDynamic Integrated TailLight - Full Givi Luggage System - Sprint AirFilter - TankSlapper - Fender Eliminator - Ergo Seat - EvoTech Rad Guard - Liqui Moly Oil -

Offline jaanpla

• Z900 Pro
  • Bike: 2020 Z900
  • Town / City: JEFFERSON CITY
Reply #3212 on: August 01, 2020, 06:18:56 PM
Finally found an aftermarket windscreen that I like the looks of and actually functions well for what it's designed to do. With the Kawi tall windscreen being on backorder for what seems like forever, I opted for the Powerbronze windscreen (forum vendor). I am happy to say I am very pleased with the product!! :028: Bonus points for the super fast shipping. I've never ordered anything from the UK before and from time of order to arriving at my house was 5 days!

Thanks Richard for the awesome product!! :028: :046:

Online turbo_crispy

• Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: Dallas
Reply #3213 on: August 01, 2020, 07:58:47 PM
*Originally Posted by jaanpla [+]
Finally found an aftermarket windscreen that I like the looks of and actually functions well for what it's designed to do. With the Kawi tall windscreen being on backorder for what seems like forever, I opted for the Powerbronze windscreen (forum vendor). I am happy to say I am very pleased with the product!! :028: Bonus points for the super fast shipping. I've never ordered anything from the UK before and from time of order to arriving at my house was 5 days!

Okay, I quite like that windscreen looks!

Offline jaanpla

• Z900 Pro
Reply #3214 on: August 01, 2020, 08:25:50 PM
*Originally Posted by turbo_crispy [+]
Okay, I quite like that windscreen looks!

It does look really nice! Doesn't have the typical touring look of the taller than stock windscreen and it does a really good job of keeping the wind off my chest and chin part of my helmet. I'm very happy with it👍

Offline Schweinmesser

• Z900 Junior Member
  • Bike: 2017 Z900 ABS
  • Town / City: Las Vegas
Reply #3215 on: August 02, 2020, 12:05:50 AM
With all this Covid19 crap going around, staying at home making use of my time. Just a few upgrades and stuff. Sprint Air Filter and steel braided brake lines. Built a custom radar mount also. I apologize in advance for the booku pictures.

Srint Filter

Spiegler Steel braided brake lines. Finished it in two evenings. With ABS, it definitely takes longer to install. I wire tied the front brake and put a 20lb weight on the rear brake and left it over night to make sure all the bubbles were out.

Custom Radar mount. From idea, to mock up to product. Glad there were two free holes already. What sucked about it was that it was 110+ degrees outside so it was a little warm in the garage.

-Ronnie
2017 Z900 ABS. Akrapovic full system, PC5, quickshifter (GP), MRA windscreen, Heise H7 LED headlights, Philips LED turn signal bulbs, TST relay, EVOTech radiator guard and NIX30 fork cartridges. Spiegler steel braded brake lines. Puig foot pegs. Sato Racing bar ends and lever guard. Sprint Air Filter. Custom radar mount. T-Rex Racing frame sliders.

Online Hyperone88

• Z900 Member
  • Town / City: Southeast
Reply #3216 on: August 02, 2020, 08:10:22 AM
*Originally Posted by jaanpla [+]

Looks great and blends into the bike very well!! Iím still waiting on mine, it may be here by 2021😃😃😃

Offline jaanpla

• Z900 Pro
Reply #3217 on: August 02, 2020, 02:20:39 PM
*Originally Posted by Hyperone88 [+]
Looks great and blends into the bike very well!! Iím still waiting on mine, it may be here by 2021😃😃😃

From Powerbronze? If so mind if I ask when you ordered it? I ask because when I ordered mine last week the site said only two in stock. Maybe they sold out? In any case I understand the feeling on not wanting to wait on mods :008: Hope you get it soon!

Online BGE541

• Z900 Member
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: Chesapeake
Reply #3218 on: August 02, 2020, 08:22:41 PM
New slip on, think it fits the bike better.

Online Hyperone88

• Z900 Member
  • Town / City: Southeast
Reply #3219 on: August 02, 2020, 10:04:03 PM
*Originally Posted by Hyperone88 [+]
The first was through Bike Bandit, cancelled it and ordered one from Asian-MotoParts. Iíve seen some pop up on EBay but I couldnít see paying nearly $180. I feel like it will ship soon