Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: What did you do to your Z today?  (Read 435655 times)

kjkish, RobZ900, MZ900 and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online ras

• Z900 God
  • Is What It Is
  • Bike: 2017 Z900 ABS
  • Town / City: Central Vermont
Re: What did you do to your Z today?
Reply #3490 on: October 19, 2020, 05:32:54 PM
*Originally Posted by porkchop [+]
  65.5 hours of vacation time to burn still before Dec 31st - carrying over another 40.

I am maxed at 160 hrs and will not get an actually vacation day till next summer lol. I also will lose 4o of it on Jan 1st ..... oh well there are much worse problems to be worried about.
I have started to tear my girl apart again for the winter lol
2017 Z900

Online cjskinner

• Z900 God
  • Bike: Z900 2018 ABS
  • Town / City: Quebec
Reply #3491 on: October 19, 2020, 07:12:40 PM
*Originally Posted by ras [+]
I am maxed at 160 hrs and will not get an actually vacation day till next summer lol. I also will lose 4o of it on Jan 1st ..... oh well there are much worse problems to be worried about.
I have started to tear my girl apart again for the winter lol

If youre going to loose it why not use it? Just to relax?

Im at 200+ right now lol
OES Frame Slider - RhinoMoto Bar End - Chinese Mirror -  Chinese Windscreen - EBC Brakes pads - Leovince Full System - ECU 2WheelDyno - Chinese Seat Cover - Brocks Heavy Spring - Road 5 - MotoDynamic Integrated TailLight - Full Givi Luggage System - Sprint AirFilter - TankSlapper - Fender Eliminator - Ergo Seat - EvoTech Rad Guard - Liqui Moly Oil -

Online ras

• Z900 God
  • Is What It Is
Reply #3492 on: October 19, 2020, 07:21:20 PM
*Originally Posted by cjskinner [+]
If youre going to loose it why not use it? Just to relax?

Im at 200+ right now lol

Mine is an accrual and I actually lose three plus hrs a week because I am at max .... plus I can not carry over more then 120 past the end of the year. I have given a week away to someone that needed it and I cashed a week in LoL. I am just out straight with no back up, again it is a great challenge to have.
I only put 3k on the girl this summer which is terrible.
2017 Z900

Offline Hyperone88

• Z900 Member
  • Town / City: Southeast
Reply #3493 on: October 19, 2020, 09:16:17 PM
*Originally Posted by porkchop [+]
Ha, sounds like you'd freeze up here in the Northeast, it's still a beautiful Fall  :008:
41* when I left my place at 5:30 this morning, we're gonna hit 56* today.

Friday's looking like a 71* day, gotta go ride!  65.5 hours of vacation time to burn still before Dec 31st - carrying over another 40.
Yea Lol Id be froze, we get so accustomed to the hot humid Summers and winters confuse everyone here, one day its 40, the next its 65... really hard to actually adjust to cooler temps, yesterday it was cool and today its 80.

Online cjskinner

• Z900 God
Reply #3494 on: October 23, 2020, 07:00:20 PM
My friend Ras is working so he cant reply haha,

Anyone knows the torque spec for the brake pad service? I changed my front and rear and Im wondering the torque spec for the wrench and the smaller one that hold the bracket and pads

And one stupid question: (Im going to bleed them another time) so when Im done changing them and installing everything back in place, I need to pump the brakes?
OES Frame Slider - RhinoMoto Bar End - Chinese Mirror -  Chinese Windscreen - EBC Brakes pads - Leovince Full System - ECU 2WheelDyno - Chinese Seat Cover - Brocks Heavy Spring - Road 5 - MotoDynamic Integrated TailLight - Full Givi Luggage System - Sprint AirFilter - TankSlapper - Fender Eliminator - Ergo Seat - EvoTech Rad Guard - Liqui Moly Oil -

Online RobZ900

• Z900 God
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: Wiltshire
Reply #3495 on: October 23, 2020, 07:10:46 PM
My friend Ras is working so he cant reply haha,

Anyone knows the torque spec for the brake pad service? I changed my front and rear and Im wondering the torque spec for the wrench and the smaller one that hold the bracket and pads

And one stupid question: (Im going to bleed them another time) so when Im done changing them and installing everything back in place, I need to pump the brakes?

Sorry, Ive read this a couple of times and still not sure which bolts you need the torque spec for, so Ill just post this lol.

And yes, dont forget to pump the brakes after youve changed the pads or youll have a nasty surprise the first time you want to slow down when you take the bike out!
Motorcyclist - noun (moh-ter-sahy-klist)
: a person willing to take a container full of flammable liquid, place it on top of a hot, moving engine and then put the whole lot between their legs!

Online cjskinner

• Z900 God
Reply #3496 on: October 23, 2020, 07:16:41 PM
I ### up, one piece at the rear galiper fall and Im not sure which side it goes back in

Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 07:32:26 PM by cjskinner

Online RobZ900

• Z900 God
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: Wiltshire
Reply #3497 on: October 23, 2020, 08:37:34 PM
Thats the spring pad that goes in the calliper before the pads. Picture is a bit crap, but heres a screenshot of where it goes.

Motorcyclist - noun (moh-ter-sahy-klist)
: a person willing to take a container full of flammable liquid, place it on top of a hot, moving engine and then put the whole lot between their legs!

Online cjskinner

• Z900 God
Reply #3498 on: October 23, 2020, 08:49:40 PM
Crap cant see lol

Online ras

• Z900 God
  • Is What It Is
Reply #3499 on: October 23, 2020, 09:03:44 PM
Crap cant see lol

cJ,
Check your email in 5
2017 Z900