Z900

Please login or register.

News: A big welcome to all new members !

Author [ES] [MY] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Welcome to the Z900 Forum !  (Read 9302 times)

Offline MattR

• Forum Help and Support
  • Z900 Pro
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Admin/Moderator
Welcome to the Z900 Forum !
on: April 07, 2017, 02:15:31 PM
Hi

Welcome to the Forum !  :152:

Today we went live and opened the site up to new members. A low key afair with no fan fair as we are still configuring a few things and ironing out the odd issue. No worries as we aim to make the forum the number one owners club for Kawasaki Z900 owners.

The bike itself came out a few months ago so we are a little late to the party. No problem, quite a few people should now have their bikes so it's an excellent time to sign up and get posting.

So if you alreday have the new 2017 Z900, or it's on your potential shopping list, then join up and post your thoughts and views. It's never too early to join and you're likely to hear the news on here first so membership has it's benefits.

It's free and quick to join so sign up today:  REGISTER

Enjoy the forum - Cheers  :821:

Offline ras

• Z900 God
  • Is What It Is
  • Bike: 2017 Z900 ABS
  • Town / City: Central Vermont
Re: Welcome to the Z900 Forum !
Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 11:05:23 PM
 :460:

thank you Mr Admin MattR for running the show here   :028:
2017 Z900

Offline Slowsv

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 Pro
  • Bike: Z900
  • Town / City: Queensland
Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 08:58:49 PM
*Originally Posted by MattR [+]
Hi

Welcome to the Forum !  :152:

Today we went live and opened the site up to new members. A low key afair with no fan fair as we are still configuring a few things and ironing out the odd issue. No worries as we aim to make the forum the number one owners club for Kawasaki Z900 owners.

The bike itself came out a few months ago so we are a little late to the party. No problem, quite a few people should now have their bikes so it's an excellent time to sign up and get posting.

So if you alreday have the new 2017 Z900, or it's on your potential shopping list, then join up and post your thoughts and views. It's never too early to join and you're likely to hear the news on here first so membership has it's benefits.

It's free and quick to join so sign up today:  REGISTER

Enjoy the forum - Cheers  :821:

:028:  A big thumbs up to MattR, over 1000 users online yesterday and nearly 1500 members and growing weekly.
We all appreciate your efforts over the last two years,the forum is the go to for all z900 owners.  :821:

Offline stuartho

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: Brisbane
Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 11:13:33 PM
*Originally Posted by Slowsv [+]

:028:  A big thumbs up to MattR, over 1000 users online yesterday and nearly 1500 members and growing weekly.
We all appreciate your efforts over the last two years,the forum is the go to for all z900 owners.  :821:

+1

Big props for this forum and all the thankless behind the scenes work done to keep it humming along so smoothly!

Offline Frontline

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 God
  • Bike: 2018 Z900 ABS
  • Town / City: Florida
Reply #4 on: December 02, 2019, 11:25:01 PM
There are "other" way to show your support...just sayin'  :001:

Offline stuartho

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 Pro
  • Town / City: Brisbane
Reply #5 on: December 03, 2019, 01:11:35 AM
*Originally Posted by Frontline [+]
There are "other" way to show your support...just sayin'  :001:

Hmmm...
A quick forum search...

Following requests we've now introduced an optional "Supporters" membership  :152:

What is it ?

The forum is a completely free resource to Members - there are no membership fees.

However, the site does have significant running costs and to keep it free we cover this by the use of online advertising. Understandably online advertising is not always welcome so we have created an ad free "Supporters" membership option.

Basically for an annual fee members can view the forum without any intrusive ads, plus they get to support the site at the same time.   :028:

For clarity this is completely optional but may be useful to some members.

The cost is 15.00 (or $20.00) annually.

For this you get an ad free forum plus a few small extras, like an enhanced recent posts listing.

More info HERE

:821:

Oh.
This should probably be promoted more.
I didn't even know it existed.

Offline MattR

• Forum Help and Support
  • Z900 Pro
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Admin/Moderator
Reply #6 on: December 03, 2019, 10:35:20 AM
*Originally Posted by stuartho [+]
Oh.
This should probably be promoted more.
I didn't even know it existed.

Your right !   :034:   :001:

There's an advert in the left hand column (as below) but maybe we need to "promote" it more ...  :028:

https://www.z900forum.com/index.php/page,supporter_info.html

Mant thanks to those who've already signed up  :821:

Offline zed9

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 God
  • Bike: 2017 z900
Reply #7 on: December 03, 2019, 02:02:24 PM
MattR, I tried to subscribe but I couldn't do it without subscribing to PayPal, which I don't want to do. Is there a way I can just donate by credit card without PayPal?

Offline MattR

• Forum Help and Support
  • Z900 Pro
  • Topic Author (OP)
  • Admin/Moderator
Reply #8 on: December 03, 2019, 06:56:31 PM
*Originally Posted by zed9 [+]
MattR, I tried to subscribe but I couldn't do it without subscribing to PayPal, which I don't want to do. Is there a way I can just donate by credit card without PayPal?

Use this alternate link instead (it looks similar but the payment button is different):

https://www.z900forum.com/index.php/page,supporter_membership.html

Money is collected via PayPal but you don't need a PayPal account (nor is it a subscription). After clicking on the pay Now button choose "Pay by Debit or Credit Card" instead of logging in to PayPal.   :028:

Offline zed9

• Forum Supporter
  • Z900 God
  • Bike: 2017 z900
Reply #9 on: December 04, 2019, 02:04:21 AM
Use this alternate link instead (it looks similar but the payment button is different):

https://www.z900forum.com/index.php/page,supporter_membership.html

Money is collected via PayPal but you don't need a PayPal account (nor is it a subscription). After clicking on the pay Now button choose "Pay by Debit or Credit Card" instead of logging in to PayPal.   :028:

Easy peasy 👍.